Yikes!

Okay only a few more days until...dun dun dun...the first day of being in the real world. For the past couple of days, I've started realize that I am in no way ready or prepared for this at all. I have no system of how to handle my now existent cashflow. For crying out loud, I don't even have a briefcase to bring with me to work!

Well the briefcase really isn't that big of a deal. Or so I have been told. The work dress is "comfortable", which supposedly means I can wear jeans if the fancy strikes me. And that is about all I know. Wait, I know that I have a desk in the math lab. But is there a computer that goes with the desk, hmmmm.

But at least the parents are being super cool about things. My dad went with me to go open my first checking account. Wahoo. But that also means I'll have to start paying the entirety of my bills. Don't get me wrong, I was paying nearly half of everything before....but the 'rents were helping out. Still makes me go yikes.

I've started to notice how this job will now cut in to my ability to do cool shit. Like this wedding next week. My first week of work and I need to ask to get out early to go to a rehearsal dinner. At least I get out early enough on Friday to no thave to worry about making the wedding on time. On the 31st, the EHS crosscountry team has it's annual alumni versus students meet. And guess what, I don't know if I'll be able to make it. I get out at 5, but my job is like 45 minutes away, when there isn't traffic. The race starts at 6:15. Just makes me...melancholy. Well maybe if luck holds out I can at least get there with enough time to say hello to everyone.

Ugh, I need to try and arrange music for the Infernos. I've just been so stressed with summer school, now with the new job, that I can't keep my mind focused on it at all. oh well. I have to at least try right. At least one song...I can do that.

Oh anyone who is moving to a new place, ahem- Suz, Cryssy, Jinx, Laurie, lemme know when it is that you will be all moved in. So that I am come and visit. I mean it doesn't get any better than when I am around right???? I know Laurie you said you were moving in August 16 or something like that.

Keep me all update. I miss the big dick atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment