feeling a little better

this is always mildly amusing.





Your Years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Name 
Age 
House GryffindorHufflepuffRavenclawSlytherin
Family Line MugglebornHalf-BloodPure-Blood
Dated All the Popular Girls
You are well known for Excelling in Quidditch
Percentage of student body you shagged - 50%
How do the staff and students feel about you They LOVE you
This quiz by lady_ameily - Taken 237870 Times.
Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz







Your Livejournal Blind Date
LJ Username  
Gender malefemaleneuterother
Favorite Color blackwhiteredyellowgreenbluepurplesilvergoldfire
What you are wearing 
Oh look! Your blind date is theblondie
Your date is wearing corporate casual
You dine at Applebee's
Then you spend the next three hours pillaging small villages
Before taking you home, your date gives you a diamond engagement ring
This makes you feel happier than you've ever been
This QuickKwiz by sarcasticka - Taken 32413 Times.
New! Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz



I've got nothing else to report. Being sick just does not lend oneself to having an exciting life. But I did watch the oc last night. Things are so different when one doesn't watch it with the townhouse. The episode wasn't that great, really slow, but I guess for the first show you have to get the ball rolling. I'll give them 2 more episodes, if it doesn't get any juicier by then I might just be depressed for the next year. Here's to hoping the next episode has some funny Seth one-liners. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment