Well. I got my Something Corporate ticket in the mail a couple of days ago. It makes me excited. I try to keep telling myself that I will not be sick next friday. I will not be in pain. What fun is a show if you are already in pain. Although I'm sure I could clear enough space by screaming the words, "I have herpes zoster!!" I wouldn't have to worry about huge frat boys bouncing into me. (Herpes zoster is the scientific name for shingles, but herpes zoster is more frighteningly scary.)
*Random insert: My brother got a 97 on his chem test!!! Hurray.
I've been speaking to Giesey every couple of days now. I need to make a trip to Dickinson to visit them all. I miss those guys. Hopefully I can get something worked out. You wouldn't believe how quickly weekends get filled up. I'm crazy booked. It's disgusting. I really don't do anything during the week cause my schedule is all wierd and such so that leaves me my weekends.
Here's how the weekends are breaking down:
weekend 1: I'm on get sick better patrol
2: Soco concert and my brother is coming up from VT
3: driving my bro back to VT
4: free (probably studying)
5: Math Subject GRE
6: free
7: Christmas and off to Disney World
Scary how you can condense the next month and a half into a simple list. Hopefully I can make visits soon. I don't know how this happens. I don't end up planning most of it, that is mostly the problem.
Can't wait til I get home, have some pain meds and watch the oc, that should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment