content may be to graphic for younger viewers

Well. Here goes everything.

Sunday was GRE day as well as Halloween. I managed to finish the test in under 3 hours. You all know how much I despise taking tests that last longer than an hour. But it went really well. I got a 760 on the math portion, hurray, that means I only got like 3 questions wrong. I got a 560 on the verbal. Not to shabby for a girl who doesn't like playing around with words. I don't think my essays were great, but enough to get me a decent 3-4 score. Following that excitement, I took a trip a trip to see Dana. She was all decked out as Belle. We got to serve candy to the trick-or-treat-ers. Then we went out for dinner with her mom and dad. Thanks to Mom and Dad LaRosa for the yummy yummy dinner.

Now I suppose for the graphic part: You all know that I've had this crazy weird sickness for the past couple of weeks. I thought I had gotten over it. Apparently not. I have this rash, which is painfully itchy. So I called the doctor today (I have an appointment tomorrow morning) but I talked to the nurse on the phone...and she said it might be shingles. Ugh why me. I don't want to have the shingles. That just messes everything up. rar. Just when I was starting to feel better and wanting to go out and hang out with people. Damn it.

Other than that, I did my duty today. Went to my polling station, it was unusually full for 8:15 in the morning. That is considering hardly no one in my district ever votes for anything. Go vote, it's fun to play with the voting machine...ours had this nice little ring when you casted your vote. It felt so fulfilling. I hope in the next day or so we'll know who the president will be for the next 4 years. Although in my personal opinion, it isn't going to matter who is president, cause with poll indicators so divided, hardly anything will get done legislation wise anyways. But that is just my take.

Here's to hoping I don't have shingles.

No comments:

Post a Comment