Boo. This week = boo.
Read Suzer's LJ for the concert. It was fun, got a t-shirt for my little bro who is home. We had loads of fun talking after the concert, over some much needed ice cream. Come to think of it I haven't had ice cream since this summer, before I got this...job.
Anyways, life is well, still non-existant. Suzer- me coming up on the 18th and staying over to the 19th (if that is alright with everyone) would be super wonderful. Becks- Do you want to hang out Tuesday or wednesday (although wednesday I need to watch Jack and Bobby my new fav show.), considering I haven't seen you in I don't know, like a month, and you live not 15 minutes away?
I wish i had something good to say, like I've started exercising or i've lost weight or....something. Although somebody would say that me losing weight is a bad thing, but I feel like fat tub of lard just sitting around all day. But I suppose that is an entry for another day.
Pathetic, just pathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment