sometimes all I do is watch the sky....

Thanks muchly to Hester and Becks. I spoke with one of my coworkers today, who informed me that we had a counseling service here at work. Also found out that one of the other gals had talked to him about it already and he had gone to seen them. (Yes, he does have some type of disability, but I didn't find out what it was exactly.) She also said that she had a similar encounter of...hmm....outrage and she had contacted our supervisor. Told me that next time something like this occurs, we should call him in to just observe and speak with the gentleman (my supervisor has some psych training). But I thank you again cause he came to speak with me, only in passing, and I think i did alright. Had lots of topics to speak of at the ready, but i didn't need them.

I'm super excited for the concert tomorrow, but I have this feeling that I might not make it in time. But I have too, I must. I'm going through Soco withdrawal. Suzer, I'm going to fashion the Music + Science = Sexy shirt. Maybe that will raise a few brows.

For your enjoyment and my own, here's a lovely list of some fav quotes from the Harry Potter books:

Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain. ~~Arthur Weasley "Chamber of Secrets"

If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~~Sirius Black "Goblet of Fire"

Accio Brain! ~~Ron Weasley "Order of the Pheonix"

Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself. ~~Albus Dumbledore "Sorcerer's Stone"

It is our choices Harry, that show who we really are, far more than our abilities. ~~Albus

Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them. ~~Albus

Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure. ~~Luna Lovegood

Next week the Prisoner of Azkaban is out on DVD, and it will be in my mailbox the day it comes out. Hurray for me. I wanted to note that I'm a bum and my life will not be in any way interesting until i go back to school in 2006 (that is unless i get the shingles again.) OH and no boys for me, I'm going to continue making up elaborate stories I can play out in my head, who needs boys anyways.
bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment