Kona's birthday

First, let me start off by saying I love watching House. How could you not??!? Especially when stuff like this gets said->

Cuddy: With the police officer’s death, we are at Biohazard level 3.
House: Oh call Jack Bauer!

Anyway, on to the somewhat real update. *Forgive me Giesey, if you check this out, if you don’t want anyone else to know…but I can’t not talk about it.* I suppose the major happening is the fact that I’m totally oblivious to everything around me. Maybe not oblivious…that is probably the wrong word, more like me being unmindful of what has been going on. Even Suzy has been trying to convince me of it for while, a long while to be exact. Maybe I knew…and just wasn’t recognizing it, although I have no idea why I would do that.

WTF is she talking about?? The big deal is the mutual enjoyment of our company, Giesey and myself. Brilliant. It has all come out due to my own ignorant needling. So therein lies the difficult things. I shouldn’t call it difficult. Frustrating is the best word. The timing just…makes everything absolutely nuts. We both have our hands tied. Army, graduate school. Texas, New Jersey/ South Carolina. Even my wonderful brain is having trouble wrapping around this little brick wall. Suppose I need to try harder, or we just need to leave things in their current state, which isn’t a bad thing…don’t get me wrong.

Yeah, I’m not quite sure what else to write. Just that is my news. Guess I’ll check in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment