What kind of goddess are you?
You are the Goddess of the Moon.You're a very intelligent, mysterious, serious person. You know a lot about life and it's secrets. Your friends come to you for advice, since you always know what to do in any situation. Sometimes people might think you need to be a little bit more loose, carefree, but you like being serious, and your always eager to soak up any knowledge about life.
Take this quiz!
Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
My entire family has been laughing at me. Cause of the incident with the bird...but I've made things worse. Apparently, some animal attacked either a groundhog or mole nest. Mother is gone, and the babies have all scattered. Found one in the driveway near my rear wheels. Poor thing I think was injured by whatever raided the nest. It kept trying to curl up in a little ball. It is about the size of a quarter. I was what one would call distraught. I don't know what has incited this need to save the tiny animals. I moved the little guy to the side of the house under some foliage. I really hope with all the rain today the poor thing does not get drowned. Two deaths would bother me terribly. I'm actually waiting on the third. Weird stuff like this always comes in threes for me.
The bachelorette party was so much fun. I've missed hanging with the cousins. Less then a week until the wedding. Have the purty dress all hung out to try to get the wrinkles out of it. I need to get used to the high heels. *High heels* I will still be shorter than everyone else, but god at least I can say I tried. Not to happy about the seating arrangements<-always stuck with old people at the table. :o( In any event, it will be quite a production.
In other news, some decisions have been made. Like 2 trips to Columbia- beginning of June and beginning of July. One trip to Disney World in July. A trip to Texas in the middle of June. I figure in the next couple of years I won't have the funds to make such fun trips, might as well get them in now.
The anticipation is building. Catch ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment