You people are lucky effin' ducks

I need to get this energy out. This is absolutely wrong. This should not be happening. I think I've dropped the f-bomb and any of it's derivatives continuously for the past hour and a half. Think opening sequence of Office Space...yeah me in the car...that's how I've been.

Today I received an email from NC State. Yeah NC effin' State. My admission decision was ready. Oh it's May 4th...it must just be my rejection letter. What do I find-> ACCEPTED. No money, no assistantship. Accepted on May freakin' 4th. What the hell is the matter with you people?!?!!?

Wait. It gets better. OOOOOO so much better. After work I get an email from a professor at...of all places...Virginia Tech. Yes, V effin' T. Oh, we were wondering...although you may have made other plans...are you still interested in Virginia Tech for graduate school??? WTF!!!!!!! Excuse me, you wait until May freakin' 4th to ask me if I was interested in your school. I freakin' drove 7 hours to come to your Visitor's Day. No, I wasn't interested at all. :oP

God damn it all to hell. I thought I was only supposed to be confused during the time period of say...March 15 to April 15. Not f____in' May 4th. I guess I'm the best of the bottom of the barrel.

Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ-> it's all your fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment