Stuff..

You Are 87% New Jersey!
 

Wow, you're totally Jersey. There's no doubt about it. Congratulations, and always be proud to be Jersey--it's a great thing to be!

How New Jersey Are You?



Yeah. Today I came back from a trip to Home Depot and Kohl's. Picked up some stuff for my tomatos, and went...oh lala to get some makeup for the upcoming cousin's wedding next week. But when I pulled into the driveway and opened my car door, i saw a tiny baby bluebird lieing on the driveway. it made me soo sad. The poor thing was just losing the baby fluff. You could start to see the growth of some beautiful new blue feathers. I couldn't figure out how it could have made it to the driveway. Poor poor thing.

I managed the extra grad schools situation. Still going to South Carolina. Going to make a couple of trips out there in the next two months.

Bachelorette party tomorrow. That is about all the excitement I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment