Feeling...More Relaxed

I believe that I have made it through the major trying part of school. I have no more classes, hurray. I took my Analysis final exam and I finished most of take home final exam. So I decided to take today off from studying of any nature. Yes, I do have one more exam on Thursday but the class and previous exams were not so terribly bad in my opinion. So I am safe in taking a bit of time to relax.

So all the relaxing...well I start thinking that I haven't cleaned in about 4 weeks, nor have I really gone food shopping. You know it's bad when the freezer has food in it, but not the fridge. But I feel better now because although it took me 3 hours, I did get my apartment into a state that is acceptable, and I now have the essentials in my fridge : beer, soda, meat, eggs, and milk. Definitely needed milk.

I'm not quite sure I know what I am going to be doing the next month or so while I wait for Andy to come home - I don't have homework sets, or exams, or even calculus quizzes to grade. I am really really really excited about it everything though. It will be nice to have a visitor. I don't get to many of them actually. Maybe I'll take some walks around Columbia - although it is getting to be really warm - 80 -90 degrees warm...so I may not be walking to far.

I felt like I had more to say...but I guess I don't. Anyone know where I can watch the Sopranos online?

No comments:

Post a Comment