Sad

I have been doing an experiment. Since I came back for the Spring semester I decided to cut back on my fast food consumption, ie allowing myself 1 trip to the McDonald's a week. Believe you me, it has been tough. I have a soft-spot in my heart for Mc-eey D's. Those french fries, chicken nuggets. God, I love the chicken nuggets.

But recently, within the past month or so, I have noticed that when I go for my indulgent once a week trip of yumminess after a couple of hours my stomach becomes extremely unhappy with me. I can't tell if the stress of school causes this or if it is the actual McDonald's. I won't say it is the food, because I really only have it the day of the week when I feel the worst and have no time to think about actually making a meal.

I suppose my conclusion is to no longer have the McDonald's at all. The upside - ummm I guess I won't be taking in the huge calorie hits anymore that come with the fastfood territory.

Other than that, I just have to make it to April 30 when classes are over. Scratch that, May 9th when finals are over. Maybe my tummy will recover by then.



Sorry, I know you just wanted to hear all about my food issues. Till whenever something interesting happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment