:o( or why Theresa will go into hiding for the next month

First off, pigeons are a pain in my ass. They congregate on my balcony and stare at me through the window while I work at my computer. Not to mention they poop on my balcony, which is in and of itself a reason to hate them.

I plan on going into hiding for the next month. Yes, next month. I hope by May 5 I will be done with all this cock-a-mamy "stuff" by then. What stuff you ask? Oh this stuff and here it is in play by play format:

Retest in PDE class, oh that is tomorrow
Grading student quizzes and requizzes
Homework Set for Linear Algebra due next Tuesday
Grading Hour Long Lab Quizzes
Exam 2 in Linear Algebra next Thursday
Grading stupid Project Reports (Suzy- I can't believe you do this on a regular basis, cause well I'll admit it, I find it boring as hell)
Grading homework quizzes
Exam 3 in Analysis April 19th
probably another Linear Algebra homework set in here...or maybe two
more student quizzes to grade
Final Exam Analysis April 26th (yes...that's right a week later, oh and the semester isn't technically over yet..not until the 30th)
Final Exam Linear Algebra May 3
Take Home Final in PDE class

After all of that, then I'll be happy that my life can return to some sort of normalcy. My parents have gone off to visit the lil bro in Switzerland for Easter. So I am going to visit my friends in NC for the weekend. I realized afterwards that I probably shouldn't because of all of this accumulating crap in the next four weeks. But I really need something to break up my holding pattern that is studying.

Oh, one of my other friends...Amy here in SC got engaged a couple of days ago. What craziness.

Til I have recovered from graduate school, I am signing off...I'll be lurking around...but unless something major happens you probably won't hear from me in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment