Quickie

A quick note: We are pretty sure, although not technically confirmed, that Andrew's tour is extended to 15 months. It probably is being confirmed as I type this though.

But on a happier note- Andrew will be on leave Iraq round-about June 2nd. Just thought you all would like to know.

These last two weeks of the semester are going to be the biggest pain in my ass ever. Now is when all the prof's have decided, lets end early...so we are going to have to fit about 9 more hours of class in to make up for everything that we are missing. It doesn't help when parts of those hours are exams ...so when do you find time to study for the damn things if you have to be in class?? Ah, I guess the only good thing is April 27th is it...no more classes, no more insanity.

I should get started on some studying. Catch you later

No comments:

Post a Comment