Day 188

I will not apologize for my lack of updates this time.  My weirdness about being secure on the internet won this bout.  There were no posts because Silvio and I went on our massive roadtrip.  We would like to thank all of our friends and family for taking time out of their schedules and let us invade their homes.  We are so grateful for your kindness.

Some things we learned on our road trip:
  • Fort Leonard Wood really should be named Fort Lost-in-the-Woods.
  • It is baby season.  Congratulations Ladies!
  • Going on a distillery tour in 90+ degree heat/humidity does not make bourbon taste any better.
  • Silvio is not at all an interesting road trip buddy.  He just falls asleep the whole time.
  • Toy Story 3 in 3D was an intense movie.  I am serious.
  • I wouldn't mind moving back to South Carolina - the beaches, the people...
  • It doesn't matter what shoes I wear, I will manage to injure my feet.
  • After going through a bunch of stuff from my parents move, I really did save some odd, sentimental, and totally hilarious stuff from when I was younger.
  • I am not a fan of Nestle fruit flavored water.
  • My in-laws are really kind people, but they have some wacky kitties.
  • I love taking pictures of butterflies.
  • Joey Fatone (NSync) is actually a decent actor.
  • Silvio and Anthony love cupcakes.  Anthony likes to hold them and Silvio likes to eat them.
  • Our country is amazing and beautiful.  It is too darn bad I can't drive and take fancy pictures at the same time.
  • Being back home in Kansas, really isn't all that bad.

I think that sums it all up.  I did learn that it would be super awesome if my car could act like a huge telephone.  So we are going to get that situation fixed.  Then I can talk to people while I'm driving.  Super excited about that.

Other than that - we have past the half way mark and hopefully only have about 5 more months to go.  Yippee!!  Unfortunately I only have about a month left to prep for the start of school next year.  Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment