Day 198

Just some random thoughts for today.

I started to get to work for the upcoming school year.  Started is the important word.  Updated my gradebook, expectations and policies, and signed up for wikispaces.  I think a couple of weeks is more than enough time to get it up and running.  I feel like I can do it now.  I'm ready to work - or more aptly stated - get to work.

I learned something while reading What Einstein Told His Cook.  Ever wonder how M&M's melt in your mouth and not in your hand?  While at room temperature the chocolate is nice and hard.  It melts in your mouth because the fat in the chocolate will melt at just below your body temperature.  How crazy is that?  You know if my chemistry course at school was more like Cooking Chemistry.  I would have loved it.

Acura came out with a new commercial.  See below:
Reminds me of my physics research project.  Ah the old college days.

No comments:

Post a Comment