Day 200

Go us!!!  200 days since Andrew has deployed.  Only about 5 more months to go.  Silvio and I can make it easy.  Why? 

Because starting next month, school kicks in.  The days and the weeks fly by.  I will try to be a bit more active with after - school activities.  Root on my students in whatever they are doing.

I will attend cooking classes at our local grocery store.  I am super excited about this.  It may only be 2 times a month but I am sure I will have some yummy tidbits to disperse to everyone.

I will be trying to complete my knitting project - it went on hold as we hit the summer.

I will spend some time trying to learn a new language.

Other big news -

I completed Lego Harry Potter.  Well, sort of.  I managed to complete all the stages, but I have not unlocked all the characters, spells or other neat stuff.  The game tells me I have 50% complete.  Go me.

Stay Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment