Bananas and Green Peas

Yesterday, I tried my hand at another baby food. Green Peas - because I like peas. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to pick out peas from a pod. So I ended up microwaving four single packages of Birds Eye Steamfresh Sweet Peas. I dumped the contents into the blender along with a splash of water.

It turned out to be just the right amount to fill up my baby food ice cube tray. The process was so fast that I forgot to even take a picture. I might continue using frozen veggies if it makes the process this easy.

But you said bananas too! Well, bananas need to be made same day. So we bought two bunches. I think I will start JT on them tomorrow since we finished up all the apples and sweet potatoes. The peas, now that they are frozen, will keep for at least another 3 weeks.

I am loving this food journey with John.

No comments:

Post a Comment