I have been searching for a way to give JT food without having to carry around those little baby food jars. I am pretty sure I have the answer - NurturMe baby food.
It is organic, quick-dried fruits and veggies in a pouch. All you need is water, formula, or breastmilk to reconstitute it. You can add as much water to make it just the right consistency for your baby.
JT does not like soupy baby food. After inspecting several jars of baby food, I noticed that most of these seemed very watery. I have found that JT likes things to be on the pasty almost chunky side. This lets me make fruits and veggies just the way he likes it.
But how did he like it, really? JT's first taste of bananas was NurturMe bananas. The ones we had bought from the grocery were not yet ripe. He gobbled them down. It was the first food where he sat with his mouth open waiting for more food. Go Bananas!
No comments:
Post a Comment