Brief Hiatus

I am not sure how many people read my blog. I am actually quite sad that I have not been more consistent on writing over the past couple of weeks. I am also a bit mad that I have not tried a new slow cook recipe in quite a while.

Or maybe it all just seems like a long time between posting because I have been frantically working on all things technical for a charity event tomorrow - or well as frantically as a momma can with a hysterical almost 6 month old.

I guess it is just disappointment. I was doing so well and I got neglectful. But I intend on rectifying this situation shortly. It will just have to wait another day or so.

3 comments:

  1. Ooof...I thought I posted to you yesterday...guess not. I hope things went well last night, and I'll look forward to future posts. (I check almost every day for updates!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suz. I check your blog for updates all the time as well.

      Delete
  2. Don't worry about not posting - that just means life gets in the way. I go days sometimes without posting some weeks. You got a little guy to keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete