Sweet PEAS

Today, JT's food adventure reached a new destination - Peas!!  JT has really enjoyed the past week of bananas, Naners as I have come to say.  I almost think he was a little disappointed today when I didn't say, "Open wide for Naners!".  He seemed a bit hesitant but in no time we were gobbling up the peas.


I have also noticed a marked difference in John's behavior.  Six months really must have flipped a switch.  I can tell he is working things out in his little head and beginning to make connections with the different words that we are saying.

It also has been rather interesting seeing him interact with the hubby.  The hubby has taken an extended vacation.  He has been helping out with JT more.  JT has been giving me funny looks like - "What is this guy doing?  Doesn't he know we have a routine?"  The hubby tried to feed JT some cereal earlier - said the exact same words as I do - and JT just stared at him.  Mouth locked shut.  I got a hold of the spoon, said the magic words, and voila - breakfast time commences.

Every day is a new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment