What have I been up do? I house/dog-sat for the past couple of days while my brother, mom and dad traveled to Virginia Tech for Matt's orientation. I primarily accomplished...nothing. Well, no that isn't true. I made a spreadsheet. Kinda like a budget, to attempt to get my life in some semblance of order. I was very proud of myself. It's as cute as a spreadsheet can be. (yes, I am weird. I realize that.)
I finally sat down and picked a song to arrange for the time being. I picked one that I don't feel is disgustingly intricate. Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys. I have the entire bass line done. The lead vocal should be the next easiest thing to get done. The alto soprano parts I have a sketchy idea of what to do. I just need to pull something out of my butt for the tenors. Then I'll have at least one song done for the Infernos. I feel so bad, because I haven't really done much work on the songs. And this song wasn't even one on the list. Keep your fingers crossed that I can try to get two songs done. *I happen to like doing oldies songs, not the newer stuff. No idea why.*
I feel soo...anxious, nervous, the overall butterflies in the tummy feeling. It is Sunday pre-Bachlorette party, pre-first day of work day. For once in my life, I feel not prepared or ready for either of them. Well the bachelorette party...I don't even know. It's on a boat. Probably disgusting close to formal. Not really my cup of tea. Oh well. And work, I'm getting so hung up on what I should bring with me. So confused. What sort of bag, info I need to bring. I apparently need to get a physical before I officially start. Oh I need to have Dickinson send them a transcript so that they know that I really did get a BS.
Ugh with that said, I'm going to rummage through everything yet again, so that it is all in order. Bah I hate feeling like poop.
No comments:
Post a Comment