Darn it, I am at work.

Yes, everyone else can have off, but not me. Christopher Columbus, why can't you be more important???

:::sigh:::

I guess you could say I have a lot going on this week. Work, which is always...exciting. I don't have so many labs, because several of them are taking exams this week. Wahoo.

I need to get in contact with our neighbor so that I know how much dessert type food will be needed Saturday. Saturday is the big RU homecoming game. We will be there, the super tailgaters we are. It is an early game (12) so who knows what we will be doing on the grills. And when I say grills, I mean the two of them we have set up for burgers, hotdogs, steaks, heating up of macaroni and such. I am thinking about making some peanut butter bars, cookies and cupcakes. So I figure that is what I will be doing Friday night.

I spent yesterday making up little flashcards for the gre. Some short definitions of words, that in about 3 weeks I will work my hardest to forget. They are words like, veracity, torpor, dilatory...ouch my head is spinning with all these words. But I refuse to make up flash cards for any more words.

I am going to try this week, to write up a piece for Rusty. I have a vague idea of what I want to write. It is a topic that has been bubbling in my head for weeks. I wish I could construct a poem of some sort, but poems have never been my strong suit. I could never find the right words or meter, both just didn't interact well for me. So,it might turn out to be a short story. If I have an courage, I might just post it up here.

I don't know if I am going out Saturday evening. I haven't said anything to my parents. For some reason it doesn't quite appeal to me. Yes, it is nice to spend time with friends. I just don't think I will be comfortable. Not a fan drinking in an area where I don't quite know my surroundings. I suppose I will just let this simmer in my head for a few more days. Ugh for feeling out of place, and really not being able to pinpoint the reason.

My brother apparently wants to go to the Soco concert on the 19th. But I have no idea how he could get here in time for it. He has to work things out by Friday. Cause I want to get the tickets by then. So suzer will probably get a frantic im or call thursday night about what I'm doing.

There's a bunch on my mind...but i can't think of it all right now. Besides, work is a pain.
Catch ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment