TGIF...

Don't you remember when those shows were the ___? I mean come on. Boy Meets World, Full House, now that was quality television.

Anyways, as you could have guessed, today is FFFFRRRRIIIDDDAAAYYY! It is a happy thought. The lab is very quiet. Not to much going on. Lab related note: Brad did not come to my review. Other random note: Jason...punk boy...whenever i look up from my work...i always scan the room, and whenever i do that, for some reason his boxers are plainly laid out for all to see. So yeah.

Tonight-> Prez debate watching is occuring with Beck. Then we are probably going to head out to a bar or two afterwards. Sleepover after barring it up.

Then I have the house to myself for the rest of the weekend. Cookin', cleanin' and maybe a little shopping, who knows. I will most likely study for the gre's as well. Maybe do a little writing for Rusty.

I finally got my Music + Science = Sexy shirt in the mail yesterday. It is absolutely the cutest most dorkiet thing ever. I love it. I'll have to wear it sometime soon.

Apparently, Soco is playing at Moravian on November 19. I really want to go. But that is the weekend I think I have to go pick up my brother from Virginia Tech at the start of his Thanksgiving Break. So things are a little up in the air. I want to see both of them soo badly. Soco, I haven't seen for months. I'm going through serious withdrawal.

Farewell, I'll probably write some over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment