I would just like everyone to know, the gre's are going to leave me in ruins on Sunday. The math sections I have no problem with. I've been taking some cat math sections, and I've been doing really well. Only 4 wrong on any one section. But the verbal and writing section... :oP. I can do fairly well on the Sentence completion portion...but jesus reading comp is a pain in my butt. I have yet to attempt even writing a little bit on the analytic writing section. I just want to get a 3 or a 4 on that part. I won't be writing persuasive essays in grad school. poo on ETS. If anyone who has taken the test recently can allay my fears of getting only 100 points on the verbal section, please dear god help me.
Weirdness- Some crazy dude from DMG Securities called me at work about a job offer. Who in the heck does that sort of thing?!?!?!? Not to mention the pure and simple fact that I no nothing about stocks or bonds or anything like that. But apparently they will pay for training and for the exam you need to take. We all know that this will get in the way of my real plan...getting that ph.d, even if the company is in Virginia. Really, who would give up my job, where I have intermittent hours to get mine own agenda taken care of, and don't forget the all day internet action.
Sigh, but I guess by Sunday I'll know how viable my plan is. Oh well. I won't have a life until after the exam...someone have candy ready for me by say 5 o'clock cause I'll need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment