I just wanted to update a little bit.
Work-> bah, crazy. Have not been able to do other activities because of the craziness before exams. Totally random-> I found out the name of the guy who calls me the "mother of his children"....Brad. He signed up for the test review session that I am giving tomorrow. He drew little hearts around his name. Scary, I know.
I got a present from Laurie. A little late...but it's the super awesomest!!! It is the dvd version of Aladdin. I heart Laurie. I miss her, being all the way in Virginia. I hope i get to visit soon.
I was happy because this week I got to talk with Jen. I haven't spoken with her in ages. It feels so good. Yes, jen jen, we should try and figure out a trip. I'd love to see the campus and such.
I miss all my housies!
And I just wanted to say...at the very least, Dickinson should inform students what is really happening with Michael Moore. His being sick, is pooopy. Just tell people the truth.
oh, my cousin got engaged. It is so cute. I am happy for her. Just makes me feel a little more sorry for my own situation.
:::sigh:::
I'll be home all weekend, dogsitting and gre studying. If anyone would like to break my monotony, feel free to im me, i'll probably be online.
No comments:
Post a Comment