It's a Carlisle sort of day.

Wow, I guess it has been a week. Nothing of note has happened. Well, stuff has happened, but not the kind you write home about.

I bought my ticket to see Soco at Moravian. I also was super productive today and got directions. I am hoping that Friday I can make it home in a reasonable fashion (sub hour), scarf down some mcdonald's and then spend an hour and half on the road. Since the show doesn't start until 8, I'm giving myself the extra hour leeway to get there. I have the sinking feeling that this plan is going to go to hell in a handbag while I'm driving along 78. Pray there aren't any accidents, construction, or traffic.

I think I've decided against buying my new computer...yet again. I might just wait until next year when the new operating system comes out. Why if I have a 64-bit processor do I want to run 32-bit programs on it? bah. Yet again I manage to put off doing things that i would like to do. I'm such a master at that.

My parents are going to visit my brother again this weekend. This means I get to cook for myself again. Hurray. I've decided to make macaroni and cheese (no not easy mac, actually getting some cool macaroni's and melting cheese and such), and some chili.

I still have no boyfriend, still working, and still pretending to be studying for the gre's which are going down in under a week and a half. I need to be serious about it, but i don't think it is going to happen.

Anyways, off to the rest of my boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment