he he he WIPE OUT!

Yeah, I feel wiped out. My mind is about 2 or three steps out of sync. You know that fuzzy brain sort of feeling. I feel a little better since the rain has come through but I am still really tired. Only have about 7 more hours at work.

Not much going on....shout out to Hester-> I hope you feel better hun. Colds stink, but they are a wonderful reason to stay in and cuddle up with some tea.

Suzer-> I'm going to buy the tickets on Friday once I get back from work. Then I'll work out how I'm getting there. Really, I have 3 hours to get my slow self to Moravian. Then I might just go home after the concert, I don't know, because either way I'd have to drive an hour plus by myself in the car later in the evening. Plus I need to get my brother a Soco shirt, since he can't make it. Once I get the tickets, I can figure out the logistics of the driving.

In the span of writing this...an hour and a half has passed. dude, I guess I should grade. Maybe if I'm not dead tired by later tonight i'd write more, except I don't think I have anything new to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment