You are Blue.
Overall you're a pretty content person. At peace
with yourself, you don't tend to over react.
Although at times you can be quite harsh and
cold towards others.
What Color Best Represents Your Personality?
brought to you by Quizilla
yeeey, happy blue. Thanks everyone for your advice on the gre's. I'm not stressing out so much anymore. I'll just continue playing my vocab quizzes and such.
Long day today at work. oh well. at least I will have an episode of Jack and Bobby waiting for me when I get home. Not to mention beck was kind enough to ask about going out on Saturday night, even though I can't because of the gre's. I might go out for wings night with steve tomorrow, who knows.
Tomorrow is a small halloween party at work. I need to think of a little costume. That is if I have anything in my house I could use to dress up in. Other than that, I've got nothing.
Sorry to disappoint
No comments:
Post a Comment