Day 100

Indeed folks, we have hit 100 days.  Well I have.  Andy does not count it as 100 because the meter started running when he got in country (like 5 - 6 days after mine.)  I can not wait for another 100 to pass by.  Things are moving along, but not too fast.  I could go with speeding things up a bit.

I finished cleaning the house today.  Yep, actually cleaning the house - did all the floors and the bathrooms.  I feel awful.  I was taking claritin but that didn't seem to have much effect.  So I switched to zyrtec and and mucinex d.  I know the mucinex will help with the stuffy-ness from prior experience.  The feeling like I am in a fishbowl - that never really seems to go away no matter what medication I take.

I took all of our change to one of those coin counting machines.  We accumulated enough that I could definitely by myself something nice.  I was quite surprised.  I also went to look at an Ipad.  I like it.  I think I might order one....but one with 3G capability.  My one issue is that it doesn't have a file managing system on it.  Guess I will need to get an app like Bento or something like that.  Plus I like the idea of the e-reading capabilities.  I would get an e-reader but they cost about the same as the Ipad.

On the topic of books - I am 400 pages into the last Dark Tower book.  I have Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and Pug Hill on deck.  I would love to get the Julia Child's cookbook.  yes me and cookbooks - I am crazy I know.

I can't sit in front of the computer without my head exploding so I am done...

No comments:

Post a Comment