Day 112

Only 4 more weeks left in the year.  It is really getting rough now.  The student have hit the point where they will either do work or not do work.  And this is different from the rest of the year how???  They realize *finally* that they are going to have to take some form of algebra 1 again.  Clearly, no one believed me when I said that 40 times this semester.  But I digress.  I have a group that are really pushing to get that next letter grade and then the rest who have given up.  It is really sad.

The board of ed decided to non-renew 27 teachers and 4 administrators.  I am still in the game since my name was not read aloud at the meeting this week.  Isn't it a little rude to read these people's names out loud?  Shouldn't they have been informed in a more gracious manner - by say their building administrator behind closed doors?  We will see what next week brings.  I need to be informed of a cut by May 21st.  Isn't that rough - oooo there is only 1 week left in the school year and umm, yeah we don't want you back.  I guess I just need to see how things fall in place.

Other than that - I just feel really beat up.  These last weeks are taking a toll on me.  Super sleepy.

I should probably take that as a sign right?  Get your silly behind to bed.

Oh - almost done with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  Amusing read thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment