Day 115

One step closer ... to having that wonderful teaching license.  So I spent an inordinate amount of time #itching and moaning about this 25 page paper that I need to write as part of my internship.  I finagled a way to get it done.  I hate writing.  I think I might never go back to school again if I know I have to write any sort of paper.  Journals I am okay with - but some sort of masterpiece (anything longer than 3 pages) is a no go.  So I was very surprised when I got my grade.  The huge rubric included 134 points.  I mean it was a huge rubric, there were about 40 some odd specific points that needed to be with some sufficient/proficient rating.  Insane.  But I somehow scored a 125.  I'll take it - I only tried to make sure that I had enough to at least get the 94 points I needed to pass.  Clearly I underestimated my writing abilities.

Up this week:  One final observation and the last new teacher meeting.  Gosh, I am so happy those will be over.

Note:  I finished reading Pug Hill - do not know what to read next.  I'm sure my students will have some good picks.  If you have a good pick, please indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment