Day 113

I baked some bread today.  It takes a lot of strength to not scarf down the entire loaf in one sitting.  I think I managed to get it just right.  The crust was golden brown but not a thick crust.  You don't injure the roof of your mouth when you bite into it.  So yummy.  At least I will have some for breakfast tomorrow morning.  Sometimes I think I just want to stop what I am doing and enroll in a cooking school.  I love cooking.  For now, I'll keep my experiments to myself.

I finished up Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  I was hoping for more zombie action but alas there was not.  It was an amusing read though.  Not sure if I should pick up the Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer book.  I just thought it would be much more entertaining from what I had heard.  Oh well.  Time to start Pug Hill.

I watched Marley and Me.  Gave a big hug to Silvio.  I'd probably be an even bigger mess if he wasn't around - especially now.  It also made me miss the Kon-bone.  But they did a good job with it compared to the book.  I really have to stop watching sad movies.  Shoot - I half cried watching Transformers....at the end with poor Bumblebee.  Must be something wrong with me.

Oh well, I'm heading to bed - here's to hoping to get more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment