Day 135

I was going to get an Ipad for our anniversary.  I got to Best Buy and asked whether or not they had any in stock.  Apparently not.  It set me to thinking - as much as I would like one now - ebook reader/ pseudo computer to play games / surf internet without getting out my phone, do some light work without being tied to one area of the house - I am holding off.  In a few months, a new operating system will come out.   Plus, I don't think I am willing to pay 699 for a 64 GB Ipad which I can imagine is like an oversized version of the 64 GB Ipod (it only goes for 399).  300 dollar difference for 6 more inches in height and 5 more inches in width.  Really?  Maybe the price will go down by my birthday....or christmas.  Then I will get one.  Added incentive - I have two weddings to fly to, my goddaughter's baptism, a trip to Disney, and my very long roadtrip to consider for this summer.  It may be best if I hold off on that purchase.   I think I have enough things goings on - plus I need to prep for whatever classes I will have next year, pick back up on my knitting because I've stopped for some reason, reorganize and generally spring clean the house.  Get rid of all of that stuff that we just don't use or repack it better and hide in the closets.

Note:  I got a B- for my internship this semester.  Probably because I stopped caring about the evaluations.  I am halfway through with my final online class.  Hopeful that I will get it done before heading to Disney.

Maybe by this summer I will have more fun things to talk about.

I watched the Jane Austen book club.  Eehh - glad I got it on netflix.  Started reading the girl with the dragon tattoo.  This is in between all my textbook reading.  Goodness textbook reading is boring.

I must prepare for tomorrow and try to relax for this last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment