Day 139 - School Is Out for Summer

Finally.  I wish it had come earlier.  Today was our final half day.  I only saw about 10 of my students all day.  That's fine - it gave me a lot of time to clear out my room and clean it up some.  I will be back next year not to worry.  Right now I will have 3 geometry classes and 2 algebra 2 classes.  No more schools to careers.  Hopefully a lot less discipline problems as well.  Not to mention I'll be able to give homework out of the textbook again.  Yeeey.  I am trying not to think about prepping for next year already.  That can wait until July or sometime like that.

Other than that I am in an odd state.  I am happy there is no school but I have this intense urge to reorganize and violently clean everything in the house.  I still have about 13 assignments left in my online class - which I think I could get done in about a week if I really put my mind to it.  But yeah this urge to organize and get rid of stuff is just really strong.  I hope it sticks with me, and I can get some of our closets cleaned up, and my bookshelf - o- math books can be a bit neater.  Plus I need to find a place to put all of my school supplies.  But to be honest - the urge is really distracting.  I want to relax.  My brain is going a thousand miles a second.  Can someone distract me from my distracting organizational thoughts?

I have no clue where this post was headed.  Me - I think I am going to go to pick up some clear tubs for my school supplies.  That should satisfy me for a while right?

No comments:

Post a Comment