Day 142

I think this might just be a rambling post.

I got all of my grades in.  I am not sure how I feel about this but I had just under 50% of my students pass.  I am sad about it - but I know what I was up against.  I was not going to pass anyone who did not do work.  Here is to hoping that next year I can manage a better pass rate.

In the meantime, I am just enjoying being home - if you can call what I am doing enjoying.  Spring cleaning in the summer is what it amounts too.  I feel totally spastic about it as well.  There it no rhyme or reason.  My brain latches on to some reorganization idea, I get started on it and then :::sparkley:::  I see something else that I could totally reorganize.  It is pathetic really.   I have managed to get 2 drawers in the kitchen done a while back. I am trying to tackle the office.  It is the receptacle of everything that does not have its own home.

I have about 10 more assignments left for my online class and about 9 days to do them in.  I am hoping to knock a couple of them out tomorrow and only leave the papers to finish up last.  Who wants to spend half my vacation working on that all the time??  Not I.

Silvio has been a tired little man all day.  Yesterday we went to a little pool party.  He got to run around and play with a bunch of dogs.  He was on his best behavior.  I am so glad that he is a good dog.

Only a few days away from 5 months complete! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment