Day 240 - Eight months down

I wrote most of this entry out before i realized today is 8 months completed. We got to start month number 9. I can't wait.

Sitting here watching the VT vs Boise state game. Finally taking some time to relax. The past two weeks have been crazy. It seems like such a long time.

School started and I must say it has been a step up from last year. No real behavior issues to speak off- except for my 7th hour which has end of the day-itis. I am excited about the year is some respects and in other not so much- lets just say I got comfortable staying home with Silvio . But it is nice to only have 1 class to prep for. Major difference this year is the fact that the students are doing homework. So i have about 100 pages of work to grade nearly everyday. Crazy. I want to change that but not sure how.

Birthday weekend has been okay. Birthday day was long and somewhat painful. I did not plan to spend all day at school. Oh well.

Up this week: short school week- thank goodness. I bought a new faucet ( pseudo birhday present for both me and Andy) so i need the plumber to come in this week to switch out the faucets. Andy got me a santoku knife which i cant wait to use- but our knife block doesnt have enough space for it. Trip to bed bath and beyond maybe. There is a cooking class this week but it is in Topeka. Don't think i want to deal with a 2 hour road trip on top of a long day at school.

Catch ya later.

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment