Because it's my birthday. Yep. Another year older. Spent 80% of the day at school. Long day with the students - then the school's present to me was a shortened schedule for the parents to walk.
I feel weird dealing with parents. Because most of them appear to me like my parents. And I am sure more than one of them thinks - well who is this crazy gal who looks like a student teaching my kid. Just weirds me out. But I didn't get my head chewed off so i guess that is a good thing.
Technically I am now older than Andy. Does that make me a cougar for the next two months until his birthday?
I promise promise more entries. School has been crazy - better than last year but crazy. I have tons of phone calls to make back to people and I am so happy about all the facebook messages I got today. It makes me feel so loved even though I am out here in tornado country by myself.
Anyway, I have some last minute stuff to take care of - but I think I might just go to bed.
More entries to come....I swear.
No comments:
Post a Comment