As for the filing system - all the recipes are being housed in a magnetic closure binder with two recipes to a page protector. I purchased these colorful Avery Big Tab Folder Dividers. One side of the folder holds potential new recipes that I have found and the other side holds recipes I have tried, liked, and have reformatted. I really like my new system. Only thing that makes me sad - is the pathetic white binder it is all in. For now though, it works and it makes finding my favorite recipes a heck of a lot easier.
Cookbook
I can finally say it - my cookbook is completed. I will not say it is finished because I am constantly on the lookout for new recipes. But my recipe format and system of organization is finally in use. By logging all my recipes in MacGourmet - I know that I currently have 73 recipes that I have made, we have enjoyed, and I plan to keep in rotation. I am excited to grow that number whenever I can.
As for the filing system - all the recipes are being housed in a magnetic closure binder with two recipes to a page protector. I purchased these colorful Avery Big Tab Folder Dividers. One side of the folder holds potential new recipes that I have found and the other side holds recipes I have tried, liked, and have reformatted. I really like my new system. Only thing that makes me sad - is the pathetic white binder it is all in. For now though, it works and it makes finding my favorite recipes a heck of a lot easier.
As for the filing system - all the recipes are being housed in a magnetic closure binder with two recipes to a page protector. I purchased these colorful Avery Big Tab Folder Dividers. One side of the folder holds potential new recipes that I have found and the other side holds recipes I have tried, liked, and have reformatted. I really like my new system. Only thing that makes me sad - is the pathetic white binder it is all in. For now though, it works and it makes finding my favorite recipes a heck of a lot easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment