blog-didi-blog-blog

Okay, so...

I have really nothing to say, except comment on the cute guys that I help at work.

Guy 1: He lovingly calls me "The mother of his children." I helped him on several occasions to get his classes fixed, syllabi, homework assignments. So it is interesting seeing him every couple of days a week. Always lots of laughs, and much flirtation.

Guy 2: I really like him. Punk, now-died black hair, lip ring, quiet, handsome. :::swoon::: His name is Jason, he's 23 and taking Calc 2. It's horrible, I just like to stare at him. I have helped him from time to time. So it has been a good experience.

Guy 3: You all know I am a sucker for Paul Hamm. Well I swear to you. There is a guy who comes in here who looks like him, all freckly. Yet another reason to stare off into space.

I am a little mad today, cause the telephone people ruined my one day to sleep late. They were supposed to come at like 1 in the afternoon, but they called at 7:30 cause they were in the area. Bah wake me up from my beauty sleep. But I guess the upside is that by 8:30 I was wired. I just lost a quality hour of sleep.

Good stuff from the rest of the day: I only had one lab today. Beckie and I might go out Friday night, and then maybe go see a movie on Sunday...who knows. We are going bar/guy hunting. Hopefully, by the end of the year, we will either have found a bar we like or have dates. I think we can at least get one of those done.

Taping the OC special. I heart the OC.

No comments:

Post a Comment