You say Hello....

Just wanted to quickly say hi, being it is getting towards the end of the day here at work.

The weekend was quiet. RU lost to UNH. Depressing, but not so much because I don't think they are that great a team. But to salvage the day, I think we ate for about 5 hours straight. Other than that, the big deal was me doing laundry. Wahoo :::wiggles finger around in a circle:::

Work is alright. Nothing to report really, except on of the gals i helped with precalc over the summer came and told me she passed the class with a B. Hurray. I get paid on Wednesday which will be nice.

Tuesday will be dedicated study for GRE time. I've got to get crackin', month and a half until the test. Hang out get some coffee with Steve and study like mad.

I finished reading Wicked. Quote:

"What does a dragon in its shell look like? Well no one can ever tell, for as soon as you break the shell to see the dragon is no longer in its shell. The real disaster of this inquiry is that it is the nature of evil to be secret."

Good Stuff. I can't wait until Frida/Saturday so I can visit the gals for Suzer's Birthday.

Oh goodness...with all the question answering...it's time to go. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment