i'm only happy when it rains....

My whole body aches. My stomach isn't happy with me. My head is still thumping thumping. It was thumping thumping yesterday as well. I hate the fact that the weather affects me so horribly. Pressure drops just mess me up.

oh and one more thing. This one lady who I've helped with algebra, got started on the upcoming election. And for some reason no one can leave me alone about it. Not to mention whatever side someone takes on something, I automatically take the opposite just to make sure people have looked at everything. But what I really hate when people get all worked up about this crap...cause that is what it is....they make stupid assumptions. Like I'm a republican...or a democrat. Dude, I'm an independent that will play both sides.

Now, I'm happy that I have gotten that all off my chest. I just have 3 more hours of enduring this, then I can go home and do something not productive.

Rar- just watch the debate on Thursday night, I don't care who you vote for, but at least do something to make an informed decision on Nov. 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment