cyclic.

Well that is it. I am toast. I am going to be stuck in this cycle for a while. This just does not appeal to me at all.

I thought that I would have a job working on Saturday mornings. Not so. Apparently, the enrollment did not fill up quite like they had hoped. Now, I no longer have any engagements during the weekends. This probably means I will just be a bum around my house. Totally anti social. Great way to be if you want a change in your life right? Sure is.

Jeanne has wreaked havoc on my body. I swear I am a human weather vane. Any sort of pressure drop just causes my sinuses to go absolutely nuts. Hasn't made me a happy camper at work either.

I guess about the only happy thing I've got going for me today is the fact I got paid. This means, barring any crazy expenses, I will be able to get my new computer soon. It is sad when a 17 inch liquid crystal screen, G5 processor, dvd-cd writer, new imac is the only thing that gets you through the day.

I look forward to when my brother comes home in November. I am mad because I am taking the general gre the only day my brother has a full regatta in the fall. Hopefully next year I'll be able to catch a couple. Also looking forward to a Disney trip in December with my little cousins, and next June with the Slics and the Pics. Just like old times.

I'm pathetic. Just thought you would all like to know.

If something good happens, like a snail goes rolling by, I'm sure you will all hear about that excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment