I made through to double digits. I suppose you can call that an accomplishment.
I have been waking up most mornings feeling sick. This morning was especially awful. I am pretty sure that it is just how my body is handling everything. I am naturally a bundle of stress and I internalize everything. Go figure that I feel like poop every day.
At least there are only 3 more days this week. I am kicking myself in the behind because I spent a lot of time getting materials ready for a the next couple of weeks. I found out that I need to spend the next nearly 4 weeks prepping for state assessments, which are the first week in March. Is that seriously how quickly things are moving along? Once the assessments are over, then it is spring break. What?? Spring Break. But then I have to go about 10 weeks to go - shoot maybe I'll manage to cover like 2 more units in that time. There are 12 total in the book slated for the year. I will have managed to thoroughly cover about 9 of them. Not so hot considering the speed some of the other teachers are at. Oh well, I should not compare. But I suppose the good thing is that most of the prep work for state assessments is already laid out for me. I do not need to make it all up.
My parents have some time locked away for Disney over spring break. I think I might go. I might just need a change of scenery.
Oh it isn't a big secret as to the large purchase - if you do not count last night's large online clothing purchase. We are thinking about upgrading one of the cars to a larger (SUV type) vehicle. I would feel safer with a vehicle that is higher off the ground and has all wheel drive. Andy wants something with a V8. After driving a few, I agree with him that most of those big vehicles need an 8 cylinder to really move the vehicle. Too bad, there are really only 6-7 SUV types with V8's in them. Even worse, with that price-tag I could probably by 2 or 3 of those tiny little prius'. Not that we can really use a Prius - especially when we move.
Blah. Bed time I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment