One whole week is gone. I feel drained on all levels. I hit 9 pm tonight and was ready to pass out. This week has been enlightening on so many levels....
I have a a couple of couples in my classes. i was going to share the absurd story of the couples, but i thought better of it. But it is in fact a crazy story. And sad too.
I had a student whole called me totally incompetent last semester and got switched out of my class. This student is back in my class again- the first words out of their mouth- "Ms. G, you are like my favorite teacher here". She was dead serious. Short term memory strikes again- believe me, I was at a loss for words.
Andy is finally settled in Iraq. If you want to send mail, you can do that now. I plan on sending a package this weekend.
Silly me for starting this so late- I think I will have to finish the thoughts tomorrow.
Posted via LiveJournal.app.
No comments:
Post a Comment