This is post a Cry - Fest.
Mom left today. I cried halfway to work (it's a short drive from the Manhattan airport to MHS). I pulled myself together - all before 7 am. I put in a full day of work - cause today it wasn't teaching, it felt like work. Andy called at lunch time for a few minutes. :o) I still had 2 more periods left to go in the day.
Made it okay through the end of the day. Managed to get my papers graded while still at school. Left at 4. Picked up some milk on the way home. Remembered to put out the garbage for pick up. I had high hopes for the evening - but it has gone the way of the dodo. I will give myself this day - I will pick up tomorrow, try to be more upbeat and productive.
Still in the process of buying something huge - after this is over I can tell all if shopping really does make one feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment