Sad

Another deployment has begun. I feel so sad, tired, exhausted, overwhelmed, and anxious. On top of everything else, I picked up a cold during this first week back at school. I don't feel like I have the energy to feel all of these feelings.

But the upside was that the weather provided me time off to spend with Andy. So I suppose that I shouldn't complain about the sub-zero weather. It doesn't make up for everything that will get missed this year: all the spring semester teaching shenanigans, all those crazy holidays, our 2nd anniversary (here's to hoping the army will allows us to actually celebrate number 3 after separating us for the first two), hopefully getting my actual teaching license, teaching at CTC on post, our birthdays (again the army has taken more of those away then we have gotten to share), holidays, and the everday little things.

Well, I should try to sleep. At least work keeps me busy.

Posted via LiveJournal.app.

No comments:

Post a Comment