Letter of Affection

Dear Creators of LockLaces and Designer of Under Armour's 15' Compression Capri Shorts,

Where in the heck have you been my entire running career??? Now that I have found you, I am pretty sure my running life is now complete. I cannot believe that I managed to go though 5 years of competitive running in high school and college without you. I was living in the dark ages then. I am pretty sure I would have been a better athlete had I known about you then.

Why you may ask?

I have been through loads of running sneakers. Inevitably there comes the day when those laces no longer hold their knot. From that day forward I had to stop on a consistent basis during my runs to re-tie the dang things. LockLaces have solved my problem for good. No need to break pace and deal with flapping laces. No worries about tripping in the middle of the street because I stepped on my own laces.

It is one thing to talk about sneakers but one shouldn't have to go through loads of shorts. Yet I have. Short shorts, long shorts, cotton, swishy, soccer, running...all produced the same results. If I am running longer than 2 miles at something faster than 11 minute pace (in high school and college this was admittedly a lower number), my thighs became so chapped I would have to take the following day off just to recover from the chafing. You dear Under Armour's Compression Capris have been a godsend. No more painful red areas. Not to mention, you make my rear end look good. I advise Under Armour to give that designer a raise.

Love,

A Very Happy Runner

 

2 comments:

  1. Wish there was a picture of those capris and laces.
    Oh like the new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link to the Shorts: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12212980&lmdn=Brand&cp=4406646.4413874.4413879.12166932

    And the lock laces: http://www.locklaces.com/locklaces

    Thanks - I am still playing around with the layout but I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete