Well, I finally think we have a little person on our hands. JT is not just a baby who eats, sleeps, cries, and ahem, does his business. I feel like we hit a point where those neurons in his big bulbous head are firing on all cylinders now. He chooses where he wants to go, what he likes to play with, laughs at the dogs (they are funny looking beings), stands up when he wants, and cries when he is angry or you do not do what he wants.
I definitely like this JT better than baby JT. Granted, the screaming and what I think are tantrums have amplified to a new decibel level. I love watching this little guy working things out. Here are some recent videos of what I get to deal with: no they aren't screaming videos.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love these videos--and I love that you're starting to see his little personality come out. That must make it so much more fun! And, as always, he's such a cutie. I love his laugh!
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on your 100-mile achievement! Stay cool in all this heat!
(I had a better-worded comment posted...and then technology and I fought, and the comment was gone. Sorry! :( )
Aww thanks! We really are enjoying him a lot more. I wish I had a video of it - but now JT picks up the dog toys and holds them in front of the Silvio and Walter. They chew on the toy that he is holding and he laughs hysterically. He is so amusing...or easily amused.
DeleteCan't wait for your little one - whose due date is on Andy's Birthday. Clearly an awesome day!