uber tired

So, yeah, work is quite a tad bit slower than usual. Go figure, since there are no students here to help. At least for the next 3 weeks I have Fridays off. yippeee!!!

Last weekend, I did nothing. I am the least exciting person in the world. Well, I did do some stuff, but nothing awe-inspiring.

I went to Target last Friday and picked up a whole slew of items that would soon become a care package for my brother. I feel kinda bad that I can't help him move in to VT, seeing as he helped me move in on several occasions. So I thought a super cool, huge care package in his mailbox would do that trick. I bought him a whole bunch of snacks, a dry erase board, rope lights, a blockbuster gift card, popcorn, an itunes gift card, a print out of his fall schedule (hourly, day by day business), a couple of disposable cameras, and a photo album of random pictures from disney to wedding to our grad party with some space for those pictures he takes with the cameras. Along with each item a wrote a little note from me. Like, "don't use the popcorn button on the microfridge cause it will set off the firealarm." I tried, but I am not the creative person that some other people are. So it's the best he is going to get.

The rest of the weekend I sat realizing that it was only a couple of days til the Maroon 5 concert.

So today in about a half hour or so, I get to meet up with Dana and we are going to head over to the Maroon 5 and John Mayer concert at the PNC Bank Arts Center. Yeey, outdoor concertness. Then I'll stay over Dana's house and then try to get to work on time tomorrow morning. Ugh the craziness. On thursday my parents and brother leave to make their way to Virginia, so I have run of the house, dog and everything else.

At least by tonight I have made it through the hump of the work week. Friday is a day off and then I can have some fun.

Ugh, I am sooooo tired, I'm almost falling asleep here at my desk, I guess I need to get a pick me up before I start driving. Damn me for staying up to watch the olympics. (I have a thing for gymnastics...men's gymnastics. sigh...Hamm brothers...yummy. maybe one day I'll tell my gripping tale of how I...bled my way out of the gymnastics world.)

Anyways, I'll catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment